Why Use A Buyer Agent
An Exclusive Buyer Agent represents the home buyer, and only the home buyer, in a real estate transaction. A Buyer Agent works in a company that never represents sellers and never takes listings.
There’s a natural conflict of interest between a home buyer and a home seller because they have different needs and interests. Sellers want their property to sell at the highest possible price. Buyers want to get the best value they can for a property.
- A buyer agent provides guidance about how much to offer for a home and shares insights that provide an advantage exclusively to the buyer.
- A buyer agent always negotiates on the buyer’s behalf, seeking the best price and terms for the buyer.
- A buyer agent will protect the buyer with contract contingencies, designed with the buyer’s best interests in mind.
- A buyer agent will help you find the best qualified home inspector to check out the home you’re purchasing.
- A buyer agent will help you with all of the steps necessary in the closing process, including the coordination of the closing with your attorney and your mortgage company, making sure all of the t’s are crossed and the i’s dotted to avoid surprises on closing day.
As buyer agents, Lynne LaBombard and Kathy Peterson provide all of the above and more to the Upper Valley area of NH and VT.
Kathy is the best! I could go to work knowing that Kathy was supervising inspections on my behalf and making sure my home purchase went smoothly.
Why go it alone buying a new home when Kathy & Lynne can help you? They are experts in the home buying process as well as the Upper Valley. Learn more about how the process works.